9.3.05

謝3

i'll jst go with the flow wth tis one.. just had dinner & im full.. too full to be drastically, literally, blogging n.. the env here in cybercafe isnt tt gd.. nt a quiet place.. bt i will try..

talking abt life generally tgh tis post is meant for smethn else.. life's been drastic.. no surprise.. guess it will stick to me 4 the rest of my life.. interest is really the main tng tts driving me on so its a gd tng..


i was totally onto my LO tis week.. presentd it to my grp, was praised for gd research & even one of my pbl mates sent me an email to praise me further.. haha.. its really a gd LO: somatic vs visceral pain.. lets u knw why sme pain are felt differently. like hw the sign of heart attack is felt upon ur shoulders..

still living with my landlord.. i.e. the best landlord in bris(sarcas). i live with the couple on the same level sharing the sme bathtub, eating the sme food, clothes washed and dried by them, treat me so well as if im like their adopted son. they like me.. :) ironically, i'd been treated well by them compared to rest of the ppl.. they are so well knwn i tell u. going bck to my plce soon.. posh, painted.. its cool. a new girl roommate frm china called shallen..

謝你...

bt her.. its been positive.. internet prb ruled us frm solving soon bt.. its been positive. i assume we'll get thru by next weekend.. u knw wt angel.. i bliv wnever i see u, i go havocky.. its been long.. mixed heart shapes frm hurt, hatred to anxiety, pasty temptation..

i dnno hw to face u tgh ur frenliness tse few dys can only relieve my heart. i dnno wt to expect.. lingering ur presence or just wntng to cme back to be gd again, i think frenship is still the main cure. tq.. tq for being open.

oh my bear.. haha.. take gd care of him.. feed him well hey. he shud be fine by ur care. if one reason why i've been able to go thru the worse is coz of u.. nt gnna spoil u by praising too mch.. bt still tq mei.. :) pillbo.. have fun in us.. i bliv u can live life positively. be ter.. n if u nd info abt psyc, tell me.. gt a fren who's in her final yr.. tk..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home