11.8.06

118

happy b'day... :)

hmm.. let me see what happened today?

had my first ever pbl.. got to see how its like.. and its, its tat kind of place where u get to see all the brainiest ppl around.. the aussies.. it requires interaction but smehw.. well, guess.. im not as brainy.. hah. just one girl spoke all the way thru like she knew anything and everythn frm head to toe.. oh manz.. tats how they study...

so far, ive been good with tis semester itself.. i think its more relaxing, the same time more convincing in terms of well-being.. i'd love to love myself b4 i love others, and at same time i get to meet new ppl.. they are more.. hongkongese.. in other words, the type i like to interact with.. :)

listened to gigi's grown up.. wow.. i think its the best.. i cant say but her vocals totally 'grown' out to the very best.. i agree she has the best 'soft voice' among all the female HK singers.. i adopted gigi as my idol since form 4 and everyone knows. till now, she still continues to 'zhang hei' and work thru her life fully.. unlike other singers who come and go a while.. i guess i have to say im glad.. glad tat she's my correct chosen idol.. she lives till now..

weekend.. hmm.. im still doing the normal thing. footy, cooking.. well, what to say.. im still lame.. tats me.. i like my lame way.. at least its simple and easy.. ;) ciao.. in two weeks time, i'll blog my next post.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home