24.2.07

lene

yan ni..
why cnt u just come by.. after all tis mnths..

smetmes i tght to myself.. y life has always been like.. since the day we met & the day i left.. i cudn help mch but to strive on.. as if tngs are to be left behind.. to be ignored.. u just kept stalling.. as if u really dun bother at all..

over the days of storm, i endured. i strived. strive to think im jst nothn b4 you.. nt even for the mst ridiculous case anyone'd expect then.. id leave.


i tried to confess the issue.. u nver gave me the chnce. the hardship i so faced w/o my family.. the urge to give up on sincerity.. suppose to be instilled upon us. i tried too hard then, you hurt me. i came bck. i cudnt face you. i tried 4 the last, you gave it away.. i fell.. so deeply... i cudn't help to forgive.. do u even care?


ur smiley 'hi's mean nothn to me.. they tell nothn.. my pathetic ignorances mean nothn either. its my heart condition.. jst cudn't help.. then u say.. y the point of me saying aft all tis tme relentlessly mourning abt.. trying hard to keep you away.. smetmes trying to get to u. i wnt to end this.. this guilt..
why wn't you just come by...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home