20.6.06

tis rain~

it's rainy season now.. reaching as low as 13' degrees.. i stayed over at damit's place to sit for an 8am exam the next day.. weather is humid, soil is damp.. air is moist & the place becomes too tropical to be a brisbane nite.. it's getting cold..

and during then, had first mental stasis.. it was influential for tat nite, predominantly when i was going thru studying.. couldn't make use of it.. good tat it din happen for the past 3 exams.. i shouldn't have attended.. but it was lame for an early exit.. esp to my brothers.. so reminded me of care grp.. it's been a long time.. i couldn't take it.. i had to..

but good tat i managed thru it the next day.. after all, i'm predicting one of my mates will get 7 for anatomy.. i think it's quite possible for 'them' esp the two.. when i saw how theory and prac was not tat bad.. i'm anticipating i won't get a 4 for any of my subjects.. but with hope..

i felt much relieve.. fuff.. it wasn't an easy life esp.. when i threw my mind and determ st8 to decision-making which led me to totally change over.. i envied myself in fact.. but this blog is meant to thank ppl instead of making myself feel proud.. it's them i needed.. tat's why i'm thru..

for this semester.. wanna thank~

- mom, dad, sis.. w/o them, i guess i wouldn't be here..
- sm, one litre of tears.. former, unconsciously countless of times has been tat motivational and strength factor.. saved me twice.. latter, tat drama had me changed me over..
- housemates, crystal and her mom.. w/o them, i wouldn't have realised the wonders of sincerity and humbleness.. & which for them, i thank them tat i could get back up subdued to their caring nature..
- student union, suzanne..
- ivan and joel, for times of confiding..
- damit, for academic support and all personal support..
- abby, for being an open-minded fren..
- tina, for sharing similarities, reinforcing my stand.. woonchin, for a lil' bit of humor here and ter..

and lastly, myself.. for tat change of lifestyle and positivity.. the bravest thing i've ever done.. not subjected to peer judgement and pressure.. but only to appreciation for who i am.. guess i needed.. tat change. anyone i hadn't thank.. plse do see me.. :p oh yea.. kwon boa, gigi leung for their wonderful songs.. on my ipod.

aso.. wah.. fuff.. heheh.. what am i gonna do the next few days.. surely~ it will be one whole spending trip for my bruneian relatives.. i miss brunei!!! spell.. b r u n e i.. i po i po.. gambate.. haha.. oh man.. im very sure i have two posts in mind.. one- people with personality(pwp) and the second- a yr past.. the second one.. hai~ very interesting.. how things have changed since i had my last.. whatever.. :D

okay so~ buh bye~ oh yea.. thanks sharon for making this post possible.. happy holz to all~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home