25.9.06

heart of soul

how have you been?
how's ur heart been..

heart, wud ter ever be peace..
soul, wud ter ever be prayer..

how much it takes to look forward?
how hard is it for an eye to look front?

how pathetic it is to look back?
how much pain it brings to feel what's left?

if one and only thing tat matters..
is time inching every second now & then,

why does it have to be there..
for every now & then?

is it really me or is it just my heart..
forever serene & forever scarful..

how can this heart of soul be what i want to be..
feel what i want to feel & live how i want to live now..

to see the written words of my past..
to ever bliv in peace again? to ever see joy now then..

for change.. it is the only choice..
to suit my only nature.. to protect my only dignity..

so to be ignorant..
to be of pretence of nothing at all..

for 'it' is still there..
and will always be there in heart..

and last,
will i ever be myself again..


"heart of soul"
-writ by keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home