25.12.06

x'mas

Last Christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special...

I kept my distance.. bt you still catch my eye

with the note saying 'I love you. i meant it.'
now i knw what a fool i've been...

(what a song.. i always feel diff when i listen to tis..)

Merry Christmas everyone`
this is when the reindeers come jingling and snowflakes whispering arnd the air. which is the exact sme opp happening now in aus :d. church shud be celeb x'mas but i missed the eve mass. was too tired aft i got back frm miri in the evening. anywys santa shud be here. rite here rite nw in brunei..

its been long.. got back frm bris just a week ago. it was fun. i graduated. my parents had an enjoyable stay. we roamed arnd
mostly in the continent savouring western & eastern cuisine. visit to city with its huge christmas tree, seaworld as the only recreational plce. overall it was good.

can't say the least abt my feelings. i shud be content. im going back very soon in mid jan upon enrol approval. tis will then be real stuff. grad can only be the next step towards anther level. won't post my grad pics here for sme reason. maybe on sme holiday visits`

about ppl p. so much reason why you're as deep as me. i knew we cud be good frens.. tgh i had to translate, u bring so mch impress abt our similarities. even the covering up of words in ur blog. like hw i used to do then..

still wanted to give an x'mas gift to a person. hadn't had the time to do so but i will.. 20 more days left.. brunei is warmer than aus. sweated a lot. point here is i had to enjoy the most b4 i get back.

meeting frens & reminiscing hme.. guess tt wud be most of it. first aid & visa. med check ups and ridiculous immunity jabs.. what else. cds.. buy more and more.. can't bore myself back in brisbne.

does anyone realise. when u walk along a long road. thru trials & trebles. eventually u'll find urself in a plce.. where everythn seems to be good again.. tis is where i am nw. for tse who're still striving along. give urself tme and patience.. live it well.. you will find urself ter soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home