24.2.07

nab

i need a break-

i never realised u lived on.. so never realise im still killing myself.. just found ur space.. aft all this past year.. u'll never realise me..still living in fear.. instability.. revulsion ..kills me... i so hate u.. for wt uve done.. and u'll never knw...for mine..wt uve done to make me this way.. u'd nver understand.. u'll never understand...

i'm a pathetic arse.. i knw. plse.. i beg u. plse.. cnt we at least talk?.. im really begging.. plse angelene..

trust me guys.. i knw wt im doing.. just trust me

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care
go have a walk around...

12:55 am  
Blogger re-incarnation said...

meet you at old place

2:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she stills lingers in your heart...then the only way to forget her is to make her your friend...a true friend(minus the love side) =) goodluck me friend :)

4:09 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home