11.10.05

trinity

nite- tis nite is undescribable.. full of emotions.. full of touch.. and full of faith...

my first time for prayer meeting.. wat a nite.. i was being picked up by one of my brothers and really thru the journey, i couldnt speak.. my heart was totally... nothing.. i could haf been none.. depressed.. worried.. or basically just hopeless...

thruout the meeting was all prayer and worship.. so many emotions stirred.. i really talked to God for this moment.. tat God.. i confessed my wrong attitude of faith towards You.. my failure to see Your grace.. my undesire to put full trust unto You.. and i also confessed.. my commitment to You as i go thru life's ups and downs even when I din see You respond.. the feeling i felt when i saw You move for the very first time.. just today.. just tis afternoon.. how you have given very much hope.. so much hope.. so much grace.. i really dunno wat to say...

i just wanna continue to commit... God.. now i know you're there and i felt it.. plse take all frm me oh Lord.. nothing can describe you.. You are so wonderful.. rain down on me.. as You've cleared my depressed feelings.. rain down on me.. as You've given me hope.. as we continue to seek the Kingdom of God.. i'll lay down my crowns b4 u...

ok.. back to business.. :) now.. really pray for next four weeks.. exams exams.. details of time table sent so pray for me! hee.. not gonna blog often soon.. just know today is unique.. three posts in a row.. thus the name trinity.. God is good ey.. look thru the posts and you'll see the difference.. amen!

just to tell you guys im delaying my flight back home.. staying back for christmas for kids.. to seek God and do a lil' bit of service.. hmm.. of coz not till christmas but early dec.. miss home but with God.. i can be patient.. just a lil' bit more... :) to all.. have a good time studying.. i see ya.. may God bless!

p.s. thanks sister for showing me the way.. thank you.. - 11/10/05

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God,

Are you feeling better?

Jeremiah 29:11,12 - For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

1:44 pm  
Blogger angelene said...

praise God you decided to go for prayer meeting! and i'm glad you went with an open and soft heart before God! :)

4:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

praise God.. i'm lifted and im able to work thru again.. but i know his grace shouldn't be taken for granted.. cont to grow spiritually! foster our relationship with God! for God is loving.. oh manz.. so worthy of praise..

eh water baptism tis week.. ure not bringing me joel?

and praise God.. sister angelene.. tat was really, totally open and soft heart b4 God.. and i pray tat my sister here will cont to put true faith on You regardless of desires.. but bless her.. she stayed for 3 more weeks! :p

12:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Haven't checked out ur blog for ages. U blog pretty often yah.
Good to see you come for prayer meeting :) Come more often and allow God to minister to you!

All the best for the revision and i pray for the peace and joy in your heart as you sit for your exams! All for the glory of God! :)

11:19 am  
Blogger keith said...

yea.. all the three aussie frens who blog collected together.. wee hee.. tis post is unique.. must keep..

yea lo. i blog so often.. like i shouldn't.. i'm very expressive guy which is not good.. hee.. wat to do. i should cool down a bit.. ;)

1:08 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home