11.10.05

not good..

morn-
today's not a good day really.. after some things.. get so influenced by it.. i really wish i wouldn't go step onto tis trap again.. it so kills.. sigh.. so much i did.. u know y.. just to have it Your way Lord.. things din just go bad.. it went frm bad to badder and frm badder to worst...

i just couldn't control my feelings and just the outcome of it me seeking desperately for fellowship sake did not work at all.. i dunno wat's on the other side of the person's mind.. i dunno wat to expect but again i sensed 'none!'.. (to me none is worse than nothing, nothing happened is ok.. but none is.. :s) how influential can it be.. how impossible it 'can' be.. y am i still doing this!

you know how much i've decided to commit unto You lord.. i could haf had it my way.. knowing my life.. my principles.. my way.. and things could haf gone way better.. but why am i doing this.. why.. u know why... :s

its hard to put God into context everytime.. imagine the things i've to do every single day.. so much to say for today i've to rely on gigi's voice to calm myself down and indeed it worked~ i was able to maintain study again.. (like real) so much to say again, yesterday's effort of quiet time and 'connect' journal didn't pay back at all.. but u know wat.. i'm still persistent..

"it's really bad when life meets its very down.. even without calls, i'll still cont to persevere on You.. (sigh.. tough...)"

I still cont to persevere on You lord and i know u're just testing my endurance.. wat do u want me to do?

okay.. nothing else.. life's ups and downs.. exams are so near.. and this is happening.. not really good.. plse pray for me... - 11/10/05

4 Comments:

Blogger angelene said...

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

stand firm and be convicted that your labour in the Lord will not be in vain.. :)

1:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Keith,

Spend some time pondering over the words of Psalm 23 as your pray and seek God. Ponder over the meaning of each phrase. May God grant you comfort in solace as you spend time in His presence. Feel free to call me anytime if you are feeling down. We'll do something together. (Not bible study.... so don't worry) There was a time last year where I was extremely depress, and it really helped that I spent more time in the presence of my friends, because it is hard to be depress (at least not too bad) when you are having fun.

Psalm 23

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death, [a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

1:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joel.. actually i wanted to reply on ur blog.. when i go to see.. oops.. not really suitable.. imagine how philosohical suddenly switch to personals.. not good idea.. :p

ok.. tanks for the verses.. i'll use it each and everytime.. yea lo.. maybe just tat last few weeks, lack of frens reinforcement so i kinda fell.. but God touched my heart again and i got up.. phew phew.. praise Him.. now im up!

well.. praise God, tat you've blessed me with this brother, Joel and also shepherd.. hee.. thanks thanks.. cont to be brainy manz.. u rule..! hee.. but study also ah.. dun forget to pray! ;)

12:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey swait zin...din seems to be able to access here much...dats y i cudn't comment lately...hmm...who ask u to move ur blog here?!! dun tink i wud comment much here in d future...i'll try la...btw...only one-sided love is stupid...it's not stupid anymore when d other person finally fall in love with u...d feeling is so gud...u know dat kind of feeling or not??!!! haha

2:43 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home