19.11.05

light brunei

on-flight
dun wanna miss the chance of blogging in the flight.. ;)
now listening to BoA’s “addiction” in channel 12 of singapore airline entertainment, im due to arrive Brunei in an hour time.. been waiting for three hours in changi international before tis.. bought mom renergie and myself two nike tees.. wanted to buy for sis but really cant guess wat type she likes..

now cpu in a bit of problem.. keeps switching screen to desktop.. could be due to pressure.. air crew just reported slight turbulence and now a bit shaky.. pray to God.. keep this flight safe…

shall I thank ppl like last time again.. thanks to my brothers.. ivan, daniel and joel for their kind and appreciative frenship and support.. you guys really have been there for me.. the ups and downs.. its all the matter of knowing what you guys did and not forgetting you guys when I come back next yr..

God blessed me a life in aussie.. a life with you guys and ccm.. really appreciate this and now its also the matter of putting emphasis forth to God with my own criteria.. I won't forget what God did for me..

of coz now it would be fun! Brunei.. oh manz.. enough sucklers.. bumps or winding roads.. its now time to appreciate my old frens.. heh.. can’t wait to meet them.. and maybe plan for a job.. not sure.. just to keep my mind occupied or read joel’s books.. two thick books and bible.. :) I should be real bz.. going to miri next week too.. heh.. boom! :D im back..! but still exams you guys...

make this short la.. I also want to enjoy the flight~ :P just gonna plan all the best for the holz.. a long detailed list of to dos.. lala.. ok its off time.. tk to all.. God bless my sis and shee mei in uk.. holy spirit.. rain down on them.. ta`

post-arrival
arrived!! warm greetings.. :p brunei is just amazing.. humid air.. warm, satis weather.. nose still as big but feels very much better.. lunch.. chinese lunch.. man.. i just feel so home.. slept.. nite for swensens and dome as i never went there b4 and now blogging..

a lot of things in mind which includes what's for plan in here.. most likely just rest for the moment but just wanna accomplish a few things.. playing games? seems not my type now.. have been used to doing work.. maybe church or just visit frens or work.. or maybe compile something.. ahem.. :P

when's ur b'day i forgot.. but i'll make it special heh.. its coming so soon.. then of coz meet up with jocy and ... the eight month girl whom i've not met for long already.. yung soon and thomas.. tomolo maybe meet thomas.. ;)

feelings.. nice and home.. a bit like usual.. occasional thoughts and feelings.. but coz i make sure i'll start over.. change things around.. make sure i'll get rid of things and start anew.. tat does not and never will stop me frm exploring more.. i love discovery and experience more than anything else.. and also as well, does not stop me frm being a better person..

lidao talked to me on last day.. if tats the case u said tat i bring joy to ppl, i can tell you tat may be rite.. on the other hand, if you said "we"re quite compatible, i might be stalled for a moment as i thought of the same thing b4.. but i make sure to you, internally its hundred and one percent not.. i just know its all to forget abt and so a new life and new change...

God.. lastly.. i won't forget You.. i know things haven't been too good for me and i blamed christ for lots of things and tat i even had to solve things on my own.. but wat i know is You gave me life.. tats all that matters.. you gave me life in bris..

i'll think over and see what's the plan for You.. its just You and me and no one else.. kay~ breathe and its a new life again.. smile and you know there's nothing can stop you frm living life joyfully.. peace* and i wish everyone all the best.. tata and may God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home