12.11.05

shitz...

just got back frm my exam.. and its now 9pm.. damn paper.. damn immuno.. who said it was easy.. seniors.. u really gave me the wrong interpretation.. i must have been constantly underestimating and setting the course in my mind as the easiest.. now it turned out to be the worst performed.. shitz.. i dun like this at all..

i mean its not worth it.. i kept on swearing on my way back home with the f* and the shitz.. damn.. really shitty.. * to those who din tell me the later half of the course is only to be examined and * to the uq exam setters for setting such a crappy exam with lots of indirect modality.. some involved practical skills and wat pissed me the most is my inability to ans the qns of the latest lectures..

cont frm its not worth it.. i was thinking i spent the whole crap time looking at lectures which dun seem to come out for the exam and instead just a mere slack in two last lectures dealt with me badly such tat i dun haf the grip to answer those qns.. its usually in a situation when u r unsure unsure like this u get a four.. a good foundation provides with u a 5.. i just want 5! shitz 4.. get out of my life k.. and indeed some qns are unsure unsure.. crapz..

it was not tat bad really.. it wasn't a failing paper.. but its a paper which drives me mad when i "expect" good out of it with preparation and it turned out to be stupid and unworthy..! man.. but really i tried my best.. tat's wat i used to be content with but now dunno wat's wrong with me.. maybe im recovering... :D

im really fed up with wat's happening with my life now.. damn piss.. i'll practise a good new life when i get back home and i'll make sure i master it! (quote frm leeshi.. :p) mei.. i mean shee mei.. do u know at times when i can give up life i did not.. and watever it takes i tell u, i'll never let u give up ur life~ damn world... mei.. i only can be soft-hearted in frnt of u.. wat happen to me now.. but its you who's worth anything.. plse do tk~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home