9.12.05

i learnt..

yes.. u wouldn't mind being alone again or the lack of frenship or the fear of boredom esp during hols u feel it's the greatest thing to do.. have fun! but to me sleeping at 6am and waking up at 3pm the next day doesn't seem to be rite.. there's more to it than this.. i can say one would be doing things which can fill u personally.. things which can improve u.. nowadays, i've been too immersed with dependence and desires till i just couldn't appreciate them anymore.. imagine the fun with frens or the spoon feeding of the best tastes in town by my family.. just thought they 'were' great but now tat i'm too flooded with it, i just could enjoy no more..

instead, now i would think an independent life suits me more.. i could still remember how i used to satisfy myself by doing work.. cook my own food, do things on my own.. in the end i couldn't feel more joyous than just by doing things.. by working.. i think i'm a working type of person huh..

for this break, i'm planning to learn korean.. i'm learning to improve my vocals.. to cook.. to improve fellowship with old frens.. to make new frens.. to read books.. to improve fitness by doing sports and most imprtnt to improve spiritually.. spend quiet time and just talk to Him.. get to know Him more and pray more.. be a more likely christian.. thanks helen for ur feedback.. thanks sister..

so for now i'm planning to lead my life.. try to make it at least better for hols as for any other working day.. not only guiding myself and knowing the way for me but also have in mind those whom i wanna guide and just help them thru.. ter's one in aussie now and another one in brunei.. both my coursemates.. the latter whom i've mentioned, "don't make me give up on u.." and in this case, i dun mean frenship but tat dun make me give up hope on u and knowing the best for u.. if lizzy can bring me up and lead me up till one point, i just want to be a similar role model helping others who're yet to exp more abt life..

let the three influentials be in these next few paras.. first shee mei.. just tat recently, things haven't been reassuring but i'll always know her for who she is.. regardless of lesser contact and keeping in touch and just little 'heart' display, i'd just maintain the best of my personality and role as a fren.. knowing she'd always there for me..

second.. i wouldn't wanna mention her name though i just typed and erased.. i'm still yet to forget.. i know we'd be frens or nothing soon long after.. u're still influential.. just i had to drowse.. 'won't you give me a chance to love you..' still i could picture the nicest things of you as infatuation always persists.. ur personality.. the way u closed ur lips tight.. and ur big, round eyes as u stared at mine.. on a positive note, i always tell myself the feelings for.. tat u're just one of them and i know it's just temporary..

lizzy's the third for now.. u just know and i knew the things u've put me thru just to make me strong.. but still.. i need accommodation.. frankly, i'd given up.. i gave up after six months.. i'd always tell myself, 'no matter how if the whole world hates me, i'd never ever hate myself for who i am..' i guess things have changed.. yet i know we can improve on this.. it was a bit different to know you're still the same person whom u used to treat me like, after a long chaotic attitude frm u.. i know it just takes time.. i can adapt for sincerity.. i hope to improve our frenship and i'll try my best..

we face problems anywhere huh.. just at any place, any time.. it's normal and if u think it is, just solve it positively ahead ey.. tomolo i'm meeting jess, aft at coffeebean.. its been a long time coffee bean.. hot chocolate and cheese cake here i come.. :p still sat will sure be another stayover and yet another upside down life.. :p hope to come back frm there after.. plan to have bbq at the beach.. we'll see when.. two days later, a special occasion.. i'll blog..

oh yea.. the name's cheer chen.. very similar to stella in terms of cute singing vocals.. 'sentimental kills' and 'self' are two tracks tat caught my attention b4 i laid my hands to buy her album.. listening to her album can just bring me back to the past.. mysterious and charming.. okay i guess tat's it.. let this be i 'learnt.. i cherish..' as two separate posts.. tk.. and may God bless all.. -keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home