31.5.05

final fantasy~

Hmm.. today is the 1st of june.. which marks the first day of a new month and also the creation of a new blog by me. haha.. :D well.. i've decided to name it "final fantasy~" coz deep within this theme lies a very deep meaning.. if fantasy is final, then reality should always go with a beginning rite...

lolz.. no la.. i just thought that the game FF7 brings back a lot of memories to me, the times when i used to be carefree when i played the game & stuff.. it's a very good game btw.. one of the best RPGs ever created.. im sure gamers out there would agree with me on this..
It would be a great time for me to start my 1st post abt my 'life'. well, currently i'm on holidays now, waiting for my xm results.. if successful, i wud be departing to oz in a month time.. to me, this is so damn short. one month of rest is not enough for me~

today's plan ah.. not sure though. thinking of visiting my fren.. or singing hekz.. oh ya~ excited im going to Bangkok tomolo.. :p

but crappy tat i couldn't make it to the beach party coz i'll be arriving back on sunday hai~ wat a waste of chance to haf the fun ah.. the games, the meeting with the juniors and stuffs.. crapz.. haha but i guess, we'll meet someday anyways..

okie i think tat's it~ my 1st blog i guess.. let it be short and nice.. haha.. ok till then.. enjoy reading~ chao! - sz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home