7.6.05

a bz day again..

today seems like another typical holiday~ as bz as ever.. :p can't imagine if i wud ever haf any rest for tis holiday at all haha.. but still everyday is as fun as it is..

tis morning.. my 1st ever meeting with a 'frenster' fren.. :p kinda nervous at 1st.. coz i tot i never asked anyone out like tis b4.. haha.. but jess.. it was great tat we settled in so quickly.. get along well and all.. it was nice talking to u.. and i enjoyed tat.. :p tanks for being a great fren~

next aft.. was probably not much~ or quite much~ just online and replying mails n stuffs.. then tis thomas came my house lgi use my internet for kings of chaos~ haha.. and i had to company him to the saloon hai~ haha.. waste my time.. no lar jk.. since u company me b4 haha.. then went seria for a visit till nite.. i think tats all i think.. :p the day ended up tired too..

ok i guess tats it.. continue again soon~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home