1.6.05

LOVE..

post sourced from 'TeoChewBabe', dated jan 13, 06..

LOVE is the most beautiful feelings in the world. -.-
My friend sent me this versus email to my gmail a couple of days ago and I was told to play my part. So I thought, might as well blog it here. Here you go lady and gentlemen...May I Present You...

Ground Rules: The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "What attracts you the most about the opposite sex" list 7 things! And people who get tagged need to write in their entry about the TOPIC as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their name.

1) Understanding. It's something divine. Where the understanding between the two people is mutual. No talking required, but it's something you can just feel, something special. Where you can just believe in each other, really believe. This is also purely based on trust, if nothing else. Being able to be miles apart yet never worrying a minute about what they're doing. How there is a difference between saying it and actually feeling it? o.O

2) Sense of Humor. If anyone knows the true side of me, they know that I absolutely love to laugh at you and myself at the same time. I will laugh at anything and it would be nice if the guy I love have the same quality, otherwise it will just be boring.

3) Communication. This is the key to any relationships and even though this was never on the top of my list (and this is obviously not going in any ascending nor descending order). A guy must be able to hold a conversation about something! Anything! Which will leads us to subcategory...

4) Passion. He must be passionate about something, whether it's sports, computers, shopping or better yet ME. hehe ^^ I love a guy who can convince me to see something through his eyes or to see it his way. AWESOME! :D

5) Personality. This fits into the same equation as looks. If a man has the looks but no personality...you know the saying and vice versa. A man with personality but no looks can get more women than a good looking man that's shallow inside.

6) Respect. I don't like a dominating man but at the same time I don't like a dominating woman. Not only do you need to respect the woman that I am, I will respect you as you are. I’m the type who will ask friends/bf/family for their opinions and ideas.

7) Looks. That's a no-brainer. Not even going to lie, although I've found that some of the most attractive guys become unattractive after talking to them for a few minutes. It's a bonus if they have the personality and the looks but as the saying goes, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I am sure many of us have come across this saying before. The saying goes to state that a person's view of beauty is individualistic. One piece of art could be considered magnificent by person [A] while the same piece could be considered worthless by person [B]. Now I have adopted a different mindset to the word "beauty". Yes, I am still human enough to see and notice physically beautiful people but at the same time I have grown to accept that beauty can also exist in the heart. I believe beautiful people are everywhere among us. If you choose to 'see' and recognize their good for you can see beyond the surface of an average person.

Okay that’s my 2 cents and now who shall I tag? EVERYONE who's reading my so called lonely blog at the moment. Yes YOU my dear friends. ^^ Come on, don't be S.H.Y... Please leave me a msg on msn or email me and let me know. I would love to hear/read your side of thoughts. Isn't sharing is caring? :P

feedback: i'd be quite impressed if really she's the one who chipped this post out of a barren tree log.. then she could have gone thru some.. wonderful post for newbies out there.. to fill ur life back again after failures.. good for first-timers.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home