2.6.05

A full june~

2day is indeed one full day.. it’s nothing as complete as this, tat I’ve experienced for a long time.. din stop moving till now, typing this and now it’s 7.. din take a nap, so there must be a hint of what state I’m in now.. it’s really one of those june exps not to forget..

morn started.. a new month, my fav month..
called for a hot milk with choco and sweet woolies raisin toast.. the morn is terribly cold, this is now what I call winter.. after a warm relief frm b’fast, i had it started.. put the clothes in the wash, took the meat for marinate and anticipate to get to the library for a morning study.

I had other chores in hand actually, which includes bringing my flat mobile charger for repair. So after the machine finishes, took out the clothes hang and set off to 3 mobile..

Yes, the charger is dead.. I had to go to Milton..
no recognition of tat place.. took a bus to uni. had the chores in my head, instead.. thinking maybe I should let this day free for once.. set off to milton with the help of the bus-driver.. destination: ACCS (accord customer care service)

What a place.. lots of coffee shops around.. first time visit to Milton, i followed thru park road~ a big sign- ACCS.. cool.. got in.. presented my broken charger and mobile.. oops.. forgot the receipt and customer details.. so guess what..

Indooroo.. got back.. searched for tat troubled piece of paperwork.. found it~ set off.. it’s almost 11.. got the charger replaced for free.. now.. does anyone know yesterday was dumpling’s festival.. housemates reminded me.. missed eating pork dumplings.. so with my urge, milton’s train station was to go to brunswick street- china town.. here I come.. :D

My monthly ticket expires today.. still can be used.. in the train, bumped into two trisomies.. main thing really is mental retardation.. just needed care to go on with life.. :)

arrived chinatown.. went to search for dumplings.. no sign.. hah.. still remembered I cud use the day to prepare good dinner.. bought a fresh halved-salmon.. asked the lady for dumplings.. they sold out.. it was yesterday.. aww..

Stomach growled.. so went in to fill with grilled pork and rice.. eight-fifty.. damn I really know how to spend.. :p bought bananas.. bakery snacks.. glutinous rice with red-bean at least~! and thinking.. it’s two.. should i? nope.. skipped anat..

The train, I wondered if it cud go straight to indooroo.. yes it can~ never tried.. I waited after toowong, it went all the way home.. arrived.. got checked by a security guard.. may I see ur ticket.. phew.. just made it.. >.<’’’ bought a new one for tomorrow’s backup.. supposed to due by 1st of july.. but train lady make a mistake.. she make it 30th june.. I said, it’s alright..
and u know why I like tat anyway.. :)

On the way, grabbed my air ticket.. ‘can’t wait to get home!,’ proclaimed Jessica Fitzgerald.. she has been very helpful in the ticket-preparation, tat I needed to change dates and so.. fabulous lady agent..

Got home.. haha.. it’s just the beginning.. two-thirty pm.. start dinner preparation.. wash cut.. stir fried.. chinese cabbage.. want a photo? :p



















I thought I should shop.. hehe.. ran out of stuffs.. oh yea.. reminded myself I completed my budget list for the whole of May! for whatever I spent, u just couldn’t believe how every minor detail counts.. I’m a really huge-spender..

shopping at woolies.. took my time.. mostly cleaners.. and arnott’s gaiety.. haha.. an analogue of tim-tam.. got back.. it was four-thirty.. started the oven.. dumped in the meat.. now.. since the toilet stinks.. cleaned the bath & the toilet.. by the cleaners.. fuff.. fuff..

my 15 yr-old housemate came back.. greeted.. tata.. told me wonderful things abt a korean shop near her college.. wanted to bring me there someday..

Took the dry clothes in.. the evening was serene.. took some shots of my house area.. and the sky too.. it is half-moon today.. look... took the cooked meat in.. lamb and salmon.. slurpz.. cool.. wait a minute.. forgot one thing.. dishwasher.. make another round trip to coles just to get one.. fuff.. damn withered.. walking the way to-fro back home.. I was like.. only to find myself locked from outside the doorstep..



















‘knock.. knock..’ two minutes, silence.. rang the doorbell (din realize it wasn’t working).. no reply.. went over to the side of the house.. 'zhou fang xin..!' none either~ then.. I was about to drop out.. then I realized ahha.. the kitchen window was never closed.. climbed over, oh my.. couldn’t realize so many exciting things can happen if you dun take an evening nap. ‘zhou fang xin!’ she appeared.. make my way thru trees and branches to the back door.. she laughed so hard...










took a shower.. realized the aroma of a new-cleaned toilet.. prepared the food for warm-up.. dig in while entertaining myself with the simpsons.. damn funny.. but one part reminded me of the tifanny's show in thai.. the ‘somethn hardy’ show in the simpsons.. I admired the tiffany’s show..

washed.. cleaned.. zhou gave me a poem to read.. it’s her assignment.. and now.. sitting here, I was wondering whether I should iron my clothes.. I guess u know.. this post takes an hour to complete.. and I will definitely doze off early..

wud u know I’ve had such a day.. ends up in satisfaction.. then u’ll knw what are for the days to come.. just thank this day.. tat so much is done.. thanks june.. and thank You!

p.s. last.. did I iron my clothes? I did... my mind is clear~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home