5.7.05

days like new..

lots of things to type.. dunno what to say..
before departure, the past few days had been real bz.. *again* its like us biomeds who were leaving soon had to complete any preparations left.. some travelling and paper work tat had to be done.. but nevertheless it took a lot of hard work and effort.. had to make sure everything's ready b4 we're set to go..

couldn't remember what's for leisure and entertainment during those past few days.. knew i met with joce and chak.. my b'day was nothing much except for some msges (greetings) ppl sent, visited thomas house in the aft and a dinner with my family in dynasty at nite.. sis bought me a round of mango cheese cake and i blowed the candles at the rest.. :p heheh.. it was great.. then after tat just a chat with sharon.. oh ya one more.. tat noon i snatched the last dell laptop from netcom.. its like there's only two left (of the same model) and so surprisingly.. sharon snatched the other one! geez.. y follow me sharon? copy cat~ :p haha...

fri.. work.. thomas and me went swimming.. couldn't remember when was the time me, him and yung soon went out and we cruised around.. not sure.. did we play pool? haha.. well.. im blur now.. sat.. i decided to treat all my buddies for a dinner at escapade.. great it was.. fun and all.. not to mention vincent and the gang rip my wallet off by calling lots and lots of red plates* haha.. well.. but was fun.. oh ya.. jerudong too.. was great.. played 30 mins of bumper car~ing.. like they let us play for long.. pony express (1st time) and waterfall logging (also 1st time).. :p

dunno why im so energetic now.. able to type all this.. but im really feeling fine here in aus..
oh ya.. met irene for the 1st time.. tat sat sharon invited her to meet me.. and yea.. she's cute i guess.. no other comment on anything else.. sun.. was the day i needed to start packing and which includes monday when i took my allowance.. these two days, i kept thinking a lot esp what my family will be without me and also something else.. kept thinking and thinking.. anxious.. nervous yet excited.. mixed feelings and emotions.. what i would leave behind.. frens, family, memories.. sigh.. but all in all.. tat's past..

day of departure.. emotions trailed every part of me.. went to airport.. met frens there.. collected some gifts and a paper.. talked to everyone and lastly bid them farewell.. dunno wat to say.. but i could just go of feeling strong.. i guess its time to be independent.. after all these years i'd been cared and its now time to be more responsible upon myself and time to change..

arrived in brisbane.. 1st impression.. very clean and quiet.. really beautiful.. the trees.. buildings not as tall.. road not as bz as like those in sg, kl or thailand.. as soon as i went out of the airport door.. wooh~ calm breeze.. very cool.. its like an air-conditioned world out there.. haha.. great feeling.. im feeling real good.. surprisingly really.. tot i wud be err.. lost.. but i feel like home~ :p very easy to adapt here.. but sure i will alwez try to keep myself in one piece.. not to lose track of myself now like i used to.. i learnt..

oh yea.. lastly.. ppl to thank~

shee mei - u're my best fren now.. i was able to stand strong till now coz of u.. and i thank u.. hope we'll maintain our frenship on for long.. to me i will not stand any chance to lose this..
rach - life savior.. w/o u i couldn't really haf gone this far.. just one request and u fulfilled for me.. tat's really a big help and i really thank u..

joce - great fren.. sometimes we could just share and talk.. and thanks for helping whenever i'd to consult u 4 some problems.. thanks..

thomas & yung soon - best pals.. we normally go sight-seeing.. wandering.. suppering.. playing the whole nite and together as pals.. great to know tat i haf pals like tis.. and whenever i'm down i can turn to.. i'll meet u guys soon.. very soon..

sharon & tyng - my room mates gonna be.. and frens to count on in aus.. but of coz u guys reading know them as well as i know them.. annoying and macam one.. but nevertheless fun to be with.. and also my biomed mates la.. fun and great to be with.. dun say later i dun mention u guys.. :p

jess - good fren.. hmm.. normally we wud chat a lot.. but sometimes we run out of things to chat.. lolz.. haf good impression on her but she's someone who lives a simple life just like ys.. :p supported me too during my problems..

family - of coz i dun haf to say.. they are the greatest.. full stop.. i will not forget my home here.. even for long..

lee shi - yeo lee shi.. u know there are times u could be so influential.. i read ur letter and i'd like to thank u for opening up my heart.. im now living life much better knowing tat im not in conflict with u or whatever.. b4 this all the while, i mourned upon the loss of frenship and wats worst is ur hatred upon me which u misunderstood me with.. i admit i seriously couldn't take this fact coz we had been real good frens and i can say u were my best fren but not now..

yea.. u're right.. probably what u did is right.. if we were to continue on acting like there's nothing wrong, i'd still be persistent and go on doing the same old thing.. eventually, i'd just pester u and annoy u coz i'm in love and what i learn from here is maybe we weren't meant to be together coz... u chose not to give me a chance.. love doesn't come often and i know time will allow me to forget and things will turn out new again.. i will forget.. but still and always will.. our frenship means a lot to me.. hope u'll be my mei again..

hai~ wat else.. the others i had not thank.. u know who u r.. and some juniors who chat with me all the while.. :p ok.. i guess tat's it.. all the rest are sleeping and i'm the only one awake.. i'll reply ur mails tomolo.. or the next day.. tk.. and good nite.. lastly.. aus is a real nice place and.. happy b'day yz~ :p finished 3.05am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home