15.6.05

exam results!!

my 1st 'academic' post.. i was expecting xm results to arrive tis weekend when suddenly during visa making, there was this huge commotion - ppl started screaming.. their mps suddenly came in msges with their exam results.. great~ my heart was beating like anything haha eventhough i acted calm.. :p then mine came.. bccc.. overall c+..

at 1st glance i thought not bad la.. though i was expecting a bit higher.. but when compared to others.. i was quite disappointed.. many did much better~ then i thought to myself.. maybe i shouldn't be feeling so bad considering a few things in mind.. just gonna do my best when i get to queensland.. a new life and a new start..

visa making a bummer~! the ppl in aus make a huge mistake in my coe.. had to delay visa and medical check-up. currently, waiting for reply.. wat else.. oh ya.. had a huge laugh just now.. another crazy discovery~ all this while i've mixed up two of my juniors until sharon clarified to me just tis aft.. its like tis angela switching with valerie and vice versa.. alwez thought one was the other.. but now i know which one is which now.. :p

its alwez a 'discovery' when these things happen.. somehow i had a similar exp with my best online fren.. shee mei was mistakened for this blonde-haired maggie.. then it took days b4 i could actually accept it.. :) but still i wud always accept her for who she is.. i think tat's the thing abt making frens online huh~

ok.. tat's for today.. gonna take an early sleep.. no time to worry, no time to regret.. let me prepare and enjoy now b4 i leave.. ;p ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home