9.6.05

sigh...

as i opened my eyes.. i found myself tearful gn.. straight away, the mind brings me back to the memories of the past.. sigh.. i just felt so crappy.. smetmes i wud just think.. had i really had done anythn wrong.. its so stupid things haf to just end up like tis.. nevertheless, i respect her decision.. but sincerely in my heart.. i will alwez remember her for who she is.. very sincere and forgiving.. she meant a lot to me.. :(

lastly.. even if things had already come to an end, i just hoped for one thing.. hope she knows my 'real' self.. hope she had read the piece of writing tat i gave her.. sigh.. its so bad to know things are viewed so differently than what it's supposed to be.. and wat more.. we were real close frens..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home