17.9.05

make it two..

first line- on this day.. today's been quite good i guess.. praise God tat He's blessed me today and tat i was able to do many things with success.. personally, i started off in the morning by making a short prayer.. the wind's gusty out there for the first time.. could be the start of autumn.. so i just hoped for things to turn out rite including the walk tat i'd to set myself out to uni.. kept praying the whole way.. hope the trees wudn't fall down in the way of my path.. :p

so.. wat i planned was a whole aft in indoo.. just by myself and God.. planned to get a 3G phone, pay the telstra bills.. do some shopping and collect some prescriptions.. so all in all, it went well.. praise God~ i had all the necessary documents to apply for a cap plan at the '3' station.. by any chance if i'd not brought the telstra receipt with me, i couldn't have got the phone coz they demanded a proof of my residential address.. wat a relief..

the phone tat i got.. it's quite popular for now i guess.. a sony ericsson model k608i.. hmm.. very cool and just tried my first 3G experience with my parents.. face to face converse.. heh.. could haf done more expressing.. ;) then as i guessed, i roamed around for clothes.. foot lockers had this good offer.. 2 for $50 for the sports tees.. got myself 2 blue tees, as my type of color for the day.. indeed, i like shopping.. chia yen was questioning me last nite with a lil' bit of grin and tease.. i reluctantly denied but now i say.. yea i like shopping.. so..? so..? :D

went to woolworths and bumped into the ccm group again~! fab, ivan together with ivy and the rest of judah1 just finished evangelising around the complex.. dunno what's this thing really.. always when i set myself out alone.. i'd always be blessed to meet with ppl frm our ccm group.. it's really a blessing to meet with them.. (so i didnt have to take the train.. hah) jk.. but truly i know it's God's will..

second line.. personal.. i needed some calming b4 i could write this.. really it's been.. (plse dun say the word again..) i read abt it.. those could be signs but still i'm not sure.. everyday i pray to God.. i just wanted the best of us.. in Your way oh god.. i never want to ruin it and i dun dare.. i just hoped for every bit.. tat we'd continue to get to know each other more and maintain a good relationship(frenship).. a way without conflicts.. a way without having to end wastingly.. coz to me, she's different...

ok.. i'll go.. end with my prayer~ BoA

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...wat happen to u...really bcome christian all of d sudden...hai...

5:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheh.. yeap i am now.. i changed le.. :p gonna preach good news to you when i go back~ just wait! and tk manz.. cheer up~ :)

5:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fan kuat chai ah zhang hai...buddist turned christian...haha, nvm lah...me too...just dat its the opposite of ur religion...so i guess that makes me your adversary!!!

5:20 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home