23.9.05

time to lay back..

hmm.. finally.. got back all my mid-sem results.. just wanna thank myself so much tat i just wanna cry out loud.. 76 was good.. the rest 32 out of 40.. tat was not bad either.. others like small project works were nineties.. i hope to be 'persistent'.. dun need to strive too much.. take each step at a time.. dun procrastinate! just keep an attitude of work for each day.. i think tat should be okay..

i also wanna contribute this time to God.. i remembered confiding Him for the times during when i needed to prepare for my exams.. He gave me the strength to persevere on.. for once blessing me with a 9-9 study period which i never really could have done b4 in my life.. praise God.. the past two weeks have been.. very much to say.. quite terrible.. sorry i mean challenging... :p first week was pracs and exam.. this week, the second.. there were three reports.. stress was really building up to the max.. it was quite a challenge but in the end, i got thru..

sorry to say.. during the past week.. i had to rely just on 'my own'.. i had to leave God for a moment of time.. didn't have the mind and strength to put for towards Him really coz i was struggling to keep my assignments done.. but after all this.. i really needed His help to build me up spiritually.. i needed to put up with my stresses and release all my burden to Him..

yesterday's care group touched me in all sorts of ways, just like any other care group.. in the name of Jesus oh god.. i'll continue to worship You.. You know You'll always have my thought, no matter what happens.. even with ups and downs between us oh Lord.. and i know it just takes time for me to grow upon You.. i know this...

okok.. today.. totally relaxed... morning jog, housework, cook food, play games, blogging, msging and phoning back home.. just love to have a time of all these and just lay back for a while.. :p hah~ then next week.. its time to plan again.. manz.. life will always be on-going for me and i know it's a good thing~ time to stop.. time to do a few things.. back reply to all since i got time now.. hope yesterday's initiative worked well to bring about joy to everyone.. i'll continue to be myself... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home