17.10.05

to call off...

i think its time again..
every step of the way.. these things happen.. i know wat i have to do.. it's not anyone's fault.. anyone could haf seen it's normal but its me.. it's my part tat i have to solve..

smetmes i wud blame myself for being such emotionally weak person or maybe i just think too much.. tats y i thought i needed to change.. i couldn't foster every single time being there just presenting myself and when i do, end up feeling bad everytime i walk away frm that place.. even God couldn't help.. y shud i even bother to type the last sentence..

indeed leeshi, ur way was right.. but u know i also dun feel like arguing though i can spill one sentence straight away but i just know tat our part is solved.. so relief in my heart..

joce.. sorry i was being a bit 'out'.. no one can blame when we mess up with our well-being.. i just feel its one of those things tat can be so influential.. it happens unfortunately, not the right time, not the right way and for the most.. not the right person.. i had to take the step.. its time to call off..

first time hearing ivan so concerned.. sorry but i just hope for all respects.. i know its the best way now.. its not fun to say its the most imprtnt three weeks ahead of me.. i dun want to get influenced.. i know my way.. im sorry.. i think i'll be back.. once things are cleared.. im sorry.. dunno when it'll be.. but i'll pray..

(p.s. you are who you think you are.. i'll make use of this..)
- end with i'm waiting ~ gigi

5 Comments:

Blogger keith said...

clap clap*
this is for u.. first time after how long.. tell evryone la.. tis is my housemate.. she's my blog fan, everyday reading my blog but always keep to low profile.. u want to challenge with me how long i will not go msn.. ok... :)

9:52 pm  
Blogger angelene said...

hey.. you alright?

God definitely CAN help.. if only you allow Him to. i've been through my lowest points in life.. and i guarantee that God is the only one who is truly there.. no matter what.. no matter when :) but you must choose to turn to Him!

God bless*

11:48 pm  
Blogger keith said...

angelene.. u make a good fren..
ok last.. just tis friday...

12:12 pm  
Blogger angelene said...

ok last.. just tis friday...?

what do u mean?

4:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh? Am i missing out on something? Why does my bro-in-Christ sound so down in this blog?
*Looking forward to read "cheerier" (got such word anotz huh? :P) blogs from u!*

5:49 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home