24.10.05

cheery blog~

heh~ ok note.. be cheerful..

well u know wat.. i decided again and today with huge motivation i said.. god plse grant me with a 9-9.. then guess wat.. He granted me with a 9-6, with me stuggling near end to keep myself awake frm 6 onwards.. i mean look k.. i tried to have dinner at 5.30 and it was expected to energise me and get me ready again.. somehow.. i just fell asleep..

now 7.15pm in the law library, im still typing this.. haha.. couldn't foster anymore studying.. im just mind exhausted.. maybe i've done enough for today.. it was good.. clap for myself.. clap from me to myself.. :)

heh~ i still have this smile on my face.. just this eve, i bumped into cecilia and was praised again for my game on fri.. this adds to a total five ppl personally telling me tat i did a great job.. :p she just kept laughing abt the 'marital status' thing.. crap.. i mean chia yen was supposed to tell me earlier tat she isn't married.. hah~!

anyways, had a good chat with her.. she's really different frm whom she used to be.. now a bit more open and cheerful.. taking initiatives each step of the way to seek for topics.. glad for tat..

nothing really gives me a greater life picture than a life here in ccm.. ppl here are really different.. i've come across many "life" around the world.. not tat exag really.. but maybe just life with ppl i've met.. classmates.. school frens and others.. u just couldn't find anyone like them.. they are just so warmth-filled.. reminded me of sunita's bday last fri.. all the cream on their faces.. haha..

chia yen caught up with me too tis evening
"keith.. when u going back..?" i said.. err.. very early.. tis 17th..
"wat so early..!"
u know there's just this one thing when u talk to a caregrp leader u just feel.. just feel.. tensed.. heh~ kiddin.. well probably she's just expecting more to join for the mission trip to newcastle and goldcoast.. then she asked~
"when r u coming back again..?" i said.. three months later?
"ahya.. come back early la.." hai.. :p

cont on to more cheerios.. yest was my first time not attending church since my first visit.. well tat was not cheery but the cheery part was.. i slept.. :p heh~ hey not tat i did not want to attend.. ter's a reason rite.. then the breakthrough came.. i went on to type my longest mail ever..

"din know replying mei can be such a real solace.. 5 pages, 3027 words and 12377 characters... ><" isn't it a huge mental relief once u get to open up to a confiding fren.. so much to say she's the one who i've been sharing life with a lot.. a true confiding fren...

oh yea wen yu.. congrats for accepting christ... may you cont to grow with Lord.. :) wanna type a phrase here but got no bible..
cont on to cheery2~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home