16.12.05

once again..

hello to whoever you are..
i'm finding a cross now.. a cross tat suits me.. for You whom i worship..
am i blur.. or am i clear of my desire or is it just urs.. plse no.. :/
God.. help me find a way.. a way to true hope.. save my life frm chaos..
Lord.. praise Lord hallelujah.. for the words You spoke thru my heart..
the way to go by when we meet again, as children of God... angel..

Father.. i thank you for 2day, dad's bday celeb tat went well..
for all mercy i pray.. for things You've gifted these past few days..
the change for my heart, the path You lead, the way to live..
the tongue prayer, the spiritual harvest and Your love for me...
Lord.. publicity looks like it; You just know what i've been doing..

blog.. life is supposed to be joyful.. it is supposed to be simple.. as just ignoring all negatives.. as such looking forward to the bright side, never missing the opportunity to laugh and expernce joy in any way..

if tats the case blog, picture how many fishes in the sea can i see?
how is it for the feelings tat wud make its switch very soon to the one..
just change myself.. improve myself.. :) with the kl trip coming soon, i will be shopping.. woo hoo.. and singing and.. korean fun.. my buddies!
last, God will protect me!

and blog.. :) if life is the other way round..
do i cont to think, write and express.. do i still have to worry abt the past, fearing the outcome of the next meeting.. worrying abt being close to a fren.. working to improve rapport with ppl.. doing things for my own isn't it just better? why'd i have to do it for sake of others.. why the burden.. then God.. take my personality away.. i dun need it anymore..

blog.. perplexed now.. be good? be bad.. be blind to her ways? drowsy.. i need spirit.. nicole.. reflect on me ur joyful life.. i need change.. God.. can't u see..! i'm expressing for ur sake.. do u think i've got a problem.. yes coz sentimental kills.. no coz its all abt mindset and Your grace.. just for one last time.. ><

u're someone i've been longing for..
the type for criteria.. the type for feelings..
fuff.. i just 43.. so much.. need not be scared.. it will go.. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home