9.1.06

heh just one..

oh ya i think i forgot to reply one part.. abt the christmas songs.. of all i thought of tat song to be my memorable one and i really liked it.. "on the first day of christmas my true love..." i didn't expect u would also like tat.. but for me i like tat one in particular of all the songs..

lol.. it brings me back to the times when my mom brought the young me and my sister to our first ever sg'pore trip.. sg'pore's a very grand city tat time.. the christmas atmosphere was so great.. streets filled with lights and christmas trees gathered at every shop spots.. in one shopping mall itself, tat song kept playing.. and even now it plays in my head.. tgh, i'd never been to plays or christmas celebs, i just knew the festive memory to just shop with my mom and buy new things for ourselves was just enough to satisfy for tat christmas moment.. reminding the trips she'd bring us to the goldlion or rather to sentosa.. it was just cherishing..

yup.. so how are you.. exams coming.. do feedback on how u're doing tats all.. do tk.. and just work thru.. i cya thru by prayers and support.. God bless.. - keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home