17.12.05

b4 i go..

want to mark a few things what i did..

heh.. speaking abt exultation, i just wanna say guys talk just rulez.. wah.. everything and anything.. we just speak out.. anything related to the heart, it's all the matter of talking abt it and just share and agree.. i'm not going to expose our secret conversation.. just tat let me mark this so i can look back and laugh at it..

wah.. then mindset eh.. i think God knows what's there for me.. and the guys really cleared my mind or rather 'broaded' my mind.. i feel i'm more like a person now.. really.. heheh.. a person living life.. a potential lifestyle of goodness.. let me practice tis slowly one at a time.. the kl trip has to pass by the ars-che match.. tat's the only bad thing i can think of.. :)

indeed God saved me once again.. doesn't anyone just feel great just by seeking God himself.. amen.. and i could have thought it's a set thing tat God decided to turn down the youth ministry today to test me whether i'd seek Him without worship and prayer.. but just i went thru quiet time.. ;)

as i wish and pray for my sins and for any unpleasant events tat happened as of my cause, i just hope to glorify Your name.. and though it is the things we want and seek for, but it is You Lord tat we should seek and not the harvest themselves.. ok.. i think tats all.. till then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home