14.1.06

solerin

now I dun haf to meddle with feelings anymore.. got my blogging style back.. just by reading one’s blog.. dunno but I think it’s one of those type of blog which I wanna write and read.. thru my brissie months dunno y it changed somehow.. like the used-to-be blog of daily life and excitements to whole feelings overdwelling in life.. but now it's whatever..

transferring to msn spaces.. if not I wud lose interest.. never satisfied with blogspot’s display nor prev frensters.. in fact, im never ever gonna be satisfied with anything unless I consistently try to improve it.. sweet.. solerin306.. what does it mean.. dun ask me.. :p

just funny Irene actually knew I’m my mother’s son.. she wud say this is aia sylvia’s son who just came back frm brisbane.. it’s an enlighting feeling to know tat someone from out there just takes note of you huh.. oh yea allowance just came out.. I never had this feeling of enthusiasm taking care of financial matters until this netbanking came to my control.. I cud see all the money coming in and out.. and now its increasing.. heheh.. first time, I’m just so interested in saving more.. but as I go back, im in need to buy books and survival kits.. pay the rents and all.. maybe i'll find a cheap place so I can earn more..

my self-improvement continues.. who cares if u’re reading this or what.. bzbody lads.. :p just dun feedback.. my teeth stains are on trial.. haha.. using colgate’s whitening.. and im starting on face wash.. what the.. my hair needs gel.. a different type of gel.. something of wet look coz it always gets dry and scappy after a while of water-patting.. my inspiration of wanting to use contact lens comes frm of coz yung soon.. he'd only have positive responses frm his peers.. as for me, I’d consider an occasional use for some days and just for sports.. :)

yesterday was the same old ways of living lives we badees.. its always the funnest thing to do wandering around town.. in my hyundai car.. singing along in the rain.. laughing loud at pesky jokes.. and just chatting deeply.. with the normal two lively thomases and the usual sulking yung soon.. oops.. my blogging aura just got loosen..

what’s memorable is we wud try to pull out our unique characteristics to show what it means for us as frens to be different.. the normal thomas with his usual words of wisdom.. talk big yet full of dreams.. the other thomas who’d be the lively one, keeping on jokes and maintaining this cheerful aura around us.. and the normal sulking yung soon whom we’d just know by his face tat he wud haf no other problem other than tat.. yea that! pesky girl.. ;) as for me.. i'll just show off my driving skills and posed an initial c(crash) style.. wahah.. not tat its not entertaining.. its rather not advisable.. :P

and it’d go on.. till we’d end ourselves in supper.. usually mameh as they couldn’t afford good food unlike me.. haha.. I had to always follow them even to pasar malam.. oh well.. and it’d be tat either we’d cont on to play board games in one’s house or maybe ps2.. or tat everyone wud leave and just me and ys left to express ourselves.. this if happen, wud start frm 12 onwards till the morning.. minimum.. 2 hours.. no joke! lolz..

Just yest it went till 5am.. dunno why on earth we'd even cont to waste time, taking turns listening to songs we admire, with me cheer and he jay all the way, after two hours of mind expressing.. lol.. but fun it is.. breakfast thereafter at 4 and we went back to take our deep, comfy long sleep.. I woke up at eleven.. well tats not tat bad..

Just I reg for five courses.. one thing.. yes anticipating to go thru studies.. other thing.. anxiety upon loosing touch to handle all the stresses? lol.. why bother.. if I cud just work thru, I know there is nothing to worry except if u’re just one of those lamees who’d bring out the lamest, insensible words just to condemn not only themselves but anyone.. I’ll just try hard..

conclusion of post.. im gonna hold my life as my own.. I know more bits and pieces of life now than i ever knew.. im no more tat.. I’ve come out of it.. I learned.. be stern.. I’ll categorise and ever i'll do anything else but to strive completely for acceptance..

if you wanna act, stop acting and go take acting classes.. it wont influence anywhere.. if you wanna bitch around manipulate my feelings, then I’ll bitch you far with a greater version than tat.. before it gets anywhere.. i just wanna live life.. :) this is not supposed to come out of blog.. anyways enjoy reading.. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home