28.2.06

58, dell road

Sincerely I do see a different perspective of life as I live in this house.. just the things I’ve never seen b4, but it’s great.. get to exp asian-speaking singaporeans, malaysians and their way of culture of act.. seemingly diff.. very easy-going, very expressive, very ‘loud’, very helpful and very comfy to be with.. (very..?), somewhat which I never wanted to go by but rather keep myself to a limit and distance as I’d want some control over fun and life.. *coz I’m one who's been thru quite for some, the other way..*

when I mean very expressive, they wud always voice out.. all of them.. they’d talk abt just anything.. bits and pieces of secretive rumors abt our landlord.. I think tat was the topic for days.. lol.. but nevertheless, I learnt a lot just by listening to them.. they’re just too frenly.. when I say ‘loud’ yes.. I mean it’s quite tremendous being with them esp over the dinner table.. haha.. I wud laugh.. hence, what I’d prefer is a bit more behavior.. (not tat they dun, they’re just too easy with themselves.. “p)

well.. but the fact they’re lively suits my living in the sense, I’d be lifted up to some height even in the midst of hardships.. I guess they’re just the cheerful, no worry type.. they’d just brag abt anything.. what concerns me is just off-hour chatting which cud go on for hours really without planning and which might affect some academically; so it’s good in one way, not good in one way.. :)

great to have them.. we wud cook dinner together or at least some wud initiate.. moreover all are sciences students.. biotech, civil eng, elect eng, chemistry, and med.. I guess all have proven their talents and even in the house itself.. they’re owned with characters and attitudes of stability and direction.. the ‘know how’ kind of thing.. unlikely but most of them are in their third years.. what I particularly admire abt them is their way of non-ego and no preds.. they’ll just treat you as someone whom you’ve known for long..

but what I know is being too close wud favor 'favourism'.. in tat case.. troubles.. I’ll just treat each and every one as fair and good as it is.. I guess tat’s it for now.. gotta sleep soon.. its soon for another day of class.. I just wanna pray towards back home for safety.. pray for one of my frens who’s currently not in good condition, being in burden and isolation.. pray for one fren whose rehabilitating frm the truth and pray for another whose going thru his new uni years..

p.s. will I ever change.. change just for You? to plant a seed inside and to see it grow as harvest.. will I ever be embarking in this journey? I still have yet to seek my mind... to you.. I thank you for being so strong.. thank you for the greatest motivation.. pondering frm other situations, I reminisce how life wud be without you.. I’d say it’d be truly a loss of essence in the heart..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home