6.11.05

24 hrs later...

can u believe there's still time for blogging though my exam starts tomorrow? its ok.. maybe i'm just odd.. but bear with me, its my nature.. :p

today, just managed 6.. but its enough for me to satisfy myself.. its one of those sessions where you take up the most info with the best of ur ability.. addition.. in the shortest time.. erm.. im beginning to like anatomy though i hated it just a few days back knowing i didn't prepare much or probably coz of the low marks for my previous paper.. but as i revised thru, it began to expose my interest, specifically the part on practical anatomy.. i also liked physiology the few days back.. heh.. i think as long as i study.. i'd just like the subjects.. probably i just like studying...

just tis aft, after my lunch break, i managed to sneak in to watch a play in schonell theatre.. i quite forget the name.. but it could be shenellee dancing academy 2005.. all the hall was filled with adults whose children were performing on stage.. one play was hilarious.. so many small children in their dresses, aged around 5-7, were dancing around in a ballet fashion with music in the background.. they could be so unorganised and lagged sometimes they would just give the audience a huge laugh, including me.. lolz.. and one play was tap dancing and also girls danced but with aged around.. maybe frm high school.. one of the dancers dropped the lower dress portion but continued to dance all the way.. man.. tat was so funny... :D

now come back.. my first exam tomolo.. i could be nervous but told myself.. just do it u know.. i mean cont to do the best and all.. where does confidence come frm.. i might be condemned with many sources saying how hard is this.. it needs a lot of hard work to score.. i was thinking.. i have to foster my confidence la.. just be my own.. and do my work.. tats all.. tat simple..
just.. what a reaction.. but i guess i won't blame coz i thought how could you foster a good mood with an empty stomach.. so just leave it lo.. i still have move on.. study...

still maintaining balance so its a good thing.. eating and drinking good.. i hope to cont.. just today seemed a bit fine.. only except for a song frm the tv going.. 'and i just can't stop.. falling in love with you...'

heh.. really la.. i was drowned for a moment.. but thought back.. dun let feelings control ur mind.. so on positive side, i'd rather seek those who appreciate me for who i am.. up above only knows things will turn out rite if its really the four-letter word.. ok.. best of luck.. gambade sz.. be my best~ ;) - sz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home