2.3.06

other end~

do you ever realise life can be quite bothersome when you're alone?
i reminisced back to when i was and directly to my personal fellow and fren, as compared to my life at present.. i guess it's not so hard being alone, after all you realised or reassured urself tat there are those who'd be there to listen to you no matter where you are and how you've been.. i guess i have quite a number and it's a so-called independence tat i wouldn't want to misuse them as it's not needed now.. i'm truly filled with ppl around.. you only feel when things go the other way round i guess..

i cherish the fact i have frens here, to keep me company of fun.. and i know it's very different frm how i was the last semester, being a bit insecure and homeless.. yet, it often keeps me into qn.. have i been out of discipline? discipline with my life.. my attitude.. my daily schedule.. i sincerely dun prefer slacking.. but how's it to have fun with frens when i can go on with my uni life? my course is not easy manz.. think twice..

many things are in my mind now.. the conflict of the mind.. restarting over again.. i've lived a life.. yet i couldn't lose the old life tat i prev went thru.. i sincerely want to do something for the group.. but again say.. conflicting with my personal thoughts and that stand.. i'm so confused now.. very.. tat's why i needed some more time to think.. if you ask, what's the meaning of life? i can be stern and tell you one million reasons why we live.. and yet not one.. why..?

i guess i must be tired tat's why the crap.. 2.12am.. i need to rehab.. btw.. i won't forget my country.. negaraku.. national day.. i'll serve my country.. heaheaehh.. ok then.. peeps~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home