5.3.06

the dream~

a dream.. it's been a long time.. not feeling this kind.. it rejuvenated me.. my heart n my soul.. tat kind tat wud find me a new life again.. a new 4.. to reenlighten my 4 life again.. to bring back those immense, undescribable moments.. i wanna thank god for this experience even tgh it's just a dream.. i ought to know tat part in me which is scarred tat needed to be healed.. n so it's given.. just for a short temporary moment.. sensual and epic moments..

my life has indeed returned again.. as expected.. to the one.. no further explanation.. i'll see what i'll do.. this past week has been more of a settling in kind of thing.. getting use to the life here again.. didn't perform much unically.. hope to start this week.. :) just thought of him again.. wud call him soon just to check if he's ok..

let You heal my heart.. let You guide my life.. and let You be the object of hope tat i'm not easily be run down in the midst of life circumstances.. let you rule over, my only Lord and savior..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home