24.5.06

how i wish..

How I wish.. I cud…

-turn back time..
-slipped an eye and treat like nothing’s happened..
-return to the place I feel like home, not a hotel..
-forgive & forget..
-be so entrusted unto..
-have st.lucia as a good impression..
-have a more secure stay..
-not have been thru what I have..
-not have seen this-
@
-drowse and dwell into the past 4ever..

but then.. I need not worry.. coz I’ve wished for..

-now..
-life’s joy..
-a future...
-love frm the worthies..
-all now that I have..
-the best.. a change.. & I’ll move on..
-myself & Him..
-a goal.. just tat goal..
-future wonders, not past memoirs..
-you

just exact one year b4, that msg was passed.. and how tat msg is still unbelievable as of the person today.. dwell.. same exact time, it happens.. for the past three sems.. for no reason.. life.. security.. what do they mean? i chose the less lively path.. just to achieve what I need..

guess I should satis.. turning down three chocolate bars.. in three weeks.. a record.. how cud I ever remain stronger without you? not tat u’re gone.. I fear you would be.. only if I wish to be tat lively and peaceful.. but.. what’s life if u just can’t stand? by urself and Him..


Psalm 17:4

I call on you O God, for you will answer me;
give ear to me and hear my prayer.
Show the wonder of your great love,
you who save by your right hand
those who take refuge in you from their foes.

Keep me as the apple of your eye;
Hide me in the shadow of your wings
From the wicked who assail me,
From my mortal enemies who surround me.

The past is indeed detrimental.. just one thought.. one thought could harm anyone at all. I just feel.. I have to live it now.. and really not dwell abt it anymore.. coz the past is still the past.. reality is at present.. may these words, last, encourage me..

‘What’s wrong with falling down?
You can always stand up again..’

‘As I think about the past, the tears will come out.
People shouldn’t dwell on the past. It’s enough to try your best in all that you’re doing now.’

-1 litre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home