14.5.06

mom's day

just got back frm church.. feeling a bit tired.. see what i'll have to say..

what is success? just got back frm a read at tina's blog.. she has an interesting definition for success.. here it goes..
'I've always felt that long term success is about living our lives on our own terms, achieveing things that are important to us and most importantly, helpful to others. Success is about stretching our limits, and occasionally going too far, falling on our face, and picking ourselves up to try again. Certainly, success is about having fun and using every bit of our time and energy to do useful things.'

'So folks, this is your life. Live your life to the FULLEST and don't let anyone dictate ur life..'

-clicks my mind suddenly.. that's really what success is all abt.. getting back up again.. :)

that brings me a step on towards thinking.. i'm having it 'for' myself.. opp of against. lizzy's pep-talk had me realise.. lots of unfavorable, unworthy arguments, tat seem to be more 'against'.. she's so different.. or to be lenient, it's not wrong tat she's different.. it's the matter of knowing who you are..

i'm feeling a bit profound to see those replies i make in her blog.. couldn think how i manage to do that.. :) my concept of love.. debating on all.. i'm sure if she doesn't agree, i know someone out there does.. love is not always ALL abt feelings.. if you come to think of it.. it's more of that responsibility that u choose.. it's more like discipline.. and it's so unconditional.. u can love anyone.. but it's you who know who to love.. i hope some ppl wud agree with me..

i dunno.. if i describe myself as being mature, my fren wud retaliate.. haha.. 'those who act to be the most mature are actually the least mature ones..' haiya.. among the three of us, i guess it's so apparent that we know who's the most la.. ok.. count my thomas in also.. four.. haha.. in comparison, who has seen the most? :p

someday i'll find my type.. it has just begun tat i know myself.. i've grown a lot as compared to a couple of years ago.. my priority stands now.. din think emotion wud ever come.. but a 'healthy' one can.. tat's my aim.. one step by one step.. i po.. i po.. my voice still remains.. but my singing stretch improves.. as long as i try.. that goes the same with my lifestyle.. have to.. jia you~ :)

happy mother's day~ smetmes i just feel very glad to have this mom who's so caring and loving.. being borne in a family which so never fails to give the best to me and my sis.. just love my parents.. heh.. so contb this time to them..

thank god for this exp.. tgh i couldn't serve Him. i'll still worship Him.. :)

now macam.. i guess i'll start planning.. not easy tapi.. four more weeks.. it's good i could cont to strive.. just for tat goal.. and thanks to one again.. ^^ :)

signed~
keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home